|Title||Business Development Executive|
|Categories||USA – West|
|Location||Seattle or Work fom Home|
ValueOptim (www.valueoptim.com) is currently hiring for 2 Sales/Business development in USA. You start here and grow into a successful career of Sales over time. We are seeking a few sales/business development “hunters” who would help generate new clients for our BPO and Staffing division.
· You will be trained on company service offerings and our sales techniques with-in first month of joining.
· You must be “high energy” , “self-starter”, “self-motivated” , “flexible” and “creative” in your calling approach.
· IMPORTANT – Must have great English Speaking Skills and some sales / business development experience.
· Expected ability to research prospects on the internet using social media mechanisms and other websites.
· You should be comfortable saving, maintaining and updating leads and customers in our CRM.
· IMPORTANT – Comfort with extensive calling for 5 hours a day is required !
· Ability to converse with USA prospects intelligently and also to schedule meetings for the US Sales team.
· Flexible to be deployed on client sales and telemarketing related projects also is expected.
· Basic to Advanced MS Office Skills – Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel required.
· Immediate start is expected. Interviews are happening NOW
· AMAZING commission plan is offered.
At ValueOptim we are building an entrepreneurial culture to reflect: innovation, achievement orientation and caring. Innovation is manifested by willing to break the traditions and rules that hinders provide customized solutions to our customers and not work in the one size shoe fits all. Achievement is manifested by a willingness to take on challenging goals, to stretch ourselves, and to be tough but fair while competing in the market. Caring is manifested in mutual respect, openness, and transparency in our dealings– both with our customers and all the associates in the company.
The job offers excellent benefits and generous salary and bonus program. Please respond with a cover letter and resume indicating location preferences.
To learn more about ValueOptim and our exclusive services, please visit us at www.valueoptim.com