The eCommerce boom in the retail industry has gone mainstream over last decade. The emergence of new generation platforms, a growth of retail arbitrage, online arbitrage and private label brands online clearly demonstrates the growing eCommerce adoption in the retail industry.The retail eCommerce industry has become increasingly complex over years. It is difficult to understand the available Retail Ecommerce Solutions in a simple manner.
The pace of change and technology obsolescence has gone mainstream. In such a fast-paced industry, it is important to make sure you are keeping up to stay competitive.
ValueOptim eCommerce Retail Services
|Customer Management||Product Lifecycle||Retail Operations||Transaction Operations|
|Phone Call Management||Selection||Cancellation||Content Creation|
|Email Management||Listing||Return||Platform Management|
|Order Management||Order Tracking||Website and SEO|
Retailers Top 10 trends Of Retail Ecommerce Solutions
- Consumers are demanding more payment options which provide better security.
- Mobile is already playing a big role in purchase and payment collection.
- Retailers are unifying their online and offline data for better intelligence and decision-making.
- Ease of consumer shopping experience is taking precedence.
- Merchants are adopting in-store mobile devices
- Brick and Mortar pure-play stores will disappear.
- Retailers are opting for single-view and cloud-based solutions
- The SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud) will continue to see increasing adoption
- More retailers are looking into the internet of things (IOT) to enhance the shopping experience.
- Omnichannel will get integrated into every aspect of the retail business.