Security is High Priority at ValueOptim
Resource Level Security Controls
- Only the best and most qualified are hired leveraging our rigorous hiring methodology.
- All resources have to clear background check that requires address verification, educational verification, employment verification, and criminal verification.
- All employees sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and confidentiality agreements with ValueOptim before hiring.
- On client requests, individuals will also sign NDA directly with the clients.
- Least privilege access to information – only share with resources what is required for them to do their job.
- Workstations can be enabled with trackers and screen short recorders (every 15 minutes) depending on client requirements.
- Security Guards 24 X 7 at the premises.
- Security Guards maintain the log of facility access.
- CCTV Camera Surveillance
- Facility entry is permitted only to those with access cards.
- Dedicated rooms (offshore center) for clients with more than 3+ resource needs.
- Clean Room can be easily designed for clients that provide additional security features like:
- The dedicated security guard
- no printers, scanners
- named pages on books.
- no portable devices like laptops, iPad, and mobile phones.
Desktop and Network Security
- Dual Network Firewalls prevent unauthorized access.
- Segmented LAN with Firewall protection.
- Workstations are protected. Access is only allowed through Network Login, Windows Login.
- CD Drives, Floppy Drives, USB Ports are disabled on workstations.
- Dual Monitor Workstations to promote paperless environment are provisioned.
- Printer Access is restricted or there are locations which it is disabled.
- Screen Savers and PC locking are automatically enabled.
- Workstations are secured individually by anti-virus protection.
- Internet access is provisioned on a need basis only. Separate kiosks on separate VLAN are provisioned for those who need to access the internet.
- Static IP based data transfer facility via SSL Protected FTP Servers based in the USA.
- Audit rights are made available to clients and contractually agreed.