ValueOptim (India BackOffice KWJ) is seeking a social media marketing support candidate to join our team. You will be responsible to work in coordination with USA Sales, Advertising, Market Research and Marketing and help improve the market position and sales of the company using marketing channels.
1) Support Development of Content and manages all social media channels like Google Analytics, Facebook, Linked-In, Mail Campaigns, Twitter, Instagram etc.….
2) Reviews and manages the content on our WordPress website and makes it more customer friendly. Manages the website day to day. Improves the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
3) Works towards increasing the coverage of Social Media channel and implements strategies to expand the coverage of company subscribers.
4) Tracks performance of social media campaigns while experimenting with new channels and measuring the performance.
5) Supports and executes Online Marketing, Branding & Communication strategy for the company in consultation with executives.
6) Coordinate with agencies for planning & developing diverse online media campaigns
7) End-to-End execution of marketing projects and campaigns online, including ideation, creation of collaterals and measurement and analysis of impacts.
8) Creates and executes email based marketing campaigns
9) Execution of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on continuous basis to improve the website ranking.
10) Builds company services and takes ownership of other client needs for Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization and delivers those services.
11) Handles bidding of company projects on various bidding sites
– 6+ Months of Social Media, SEO and WordPress Experience.
– Aptitude to Lean Quickly and Research and Implement New Needs as they come up.
– Consulting mid-set with follow-up, time-management and organizational skills.
– Strong English communication skills (Written and Verbal) with pleasant telephone etiquette.
– Street Smart, common sense, self-motivated, flexible and demonstrates team spirit
– Good basic computer skills – Outlook, MS Office, Internet apart from Social Media and SEO knowledge.
– Reliable work ethics with ability to multi-task
For more information on ValueOptim, please visit us at www.valueoptim.com
You can also apply by email at email@example.com with MS Word Resume and Cover Letter.