SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
1. Oversee our office to maintain a professional and inviting workplace for visitors.
2. Rents space as per defined process
3. Supports marketing of properties to local agents and direct inquiries for rental space.
4. Enters and maintains listings on online sources
5. Shows rental space to visitors and answers questions.
6. General Filing and Document Maintenance
7. Maintain a professional, organized, and clean work environment
8. Perform duties as necessary to ensure business operations run smoothly
9. General tidying around the office, opening/closing the office
10. Various marketing projects
11. Administrative Office contact for company
12. Collects rents and deposits along with keeping account
13. Provides daily reporting to owners of real estate
14. Works on lease documents, renewals and court registrations as needed.
14. Flexible to work on handling any special client projects as needed.
1. REQUIRED – Real Estate experience
2. Basic knowledge of computer systems and applications: MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
3. Strong organizational skills
4. High level of customer service ability
5. Motivated with the ability to exercise initiative and problem-solving
6. Professional verbal and written communications skills
11. Minimum of one year experience – preference of experience in hotel properties, office administration, or related upscale service business
- To qualify for consideration, please apply with submission of cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org